Sunday 8 September 2013

Weekly Wishlists


I've decided to bring out a new segment for my blog: Weekly Wishlists!
I think it's a fun idea - it's a way for me to keep track of things I'm planning on buying, and maybe you guys will be interested in some of these things too!

Here are items I've either had my eye on for a while and never bought, or just seen and fallen in love with straight away! I'm going to be doing this every week (hence the name ...    Duh!) 





Marc Jacobs Beauty - Shameless Bold Blush
Let me tell you something. If this product was actually available where I live, I would have bought this blush in every colour. Instead, all I can do is stare at the pictures longingly on the Sephora website, hoping and begging the high powers that one day, they'll bring these to Australia.
Or I might just use a forwarding company, depending on how much shipping will cost. I will not rest until at least this colour is mine.




I've been eyeing this vase for a while - it's just so cute. And weird at the same time. Kind of like myself (Nah, I'm joking. I'm just cute.) I really want it in white, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm thinking about buying this one in black and then spray painting it. What do you guys think?



I haven't even smelled this perfume yet, but the bottle sealed the deal for me. How freaking cute is it?! Not to mention that I have a couple of other Marc Jacobs scents and love them all. I think I'm going to have to invest in this scent for Spring and Summer!




I've seen these on quite a few fashion blogs, and I've fallen in love! They're quirky and different, but super cute at the same time. They're also a nice shape! What's not to adore?
By the way, there's heaps of other cute sunglasses on that site as well if you want to check them out!



 
I am so unbelievably excited for this. I am so addicted to The Sims. What better way to spend my time than using it to sit at my computer and live vicariously through my sims families? That sounds like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm truly not. Tee hee.



Going to end this after five 'wishes' because I don't want to seem too greedy and five is a nice number.

Au revoir!

-V&c.

















No comments:

Post a Comment