Thursday 5 September 2013

Inspiration Thursdays



Welcome to my first edition of Inspiration Thursdays. Every Thursday, I'm going to show you some pictures I've stumbled upon that have given me a burst of inspiration. I hope you like these as much as I do!







By the way, most of these (if not all) have come from my pinterest. Feel free to follow me - I'll follow back! I'm always looking for more pins to... well... pin!


(If any of these photos belong to you, please email me at vodkalacaviar@gmail.com and I will give you credit. Sometimes it's difficult to find the original source.)





This picture is just so darling. I can't get enough of the ghost chairs - there's something that's just so appealing about them. I know a lot of beauty guru's use them at their vanities, but I never thought them as dining chairs. I love it. This whole set out is beautiful, I can't help but smile and dream about one day having my own beautiful apartment to decorate and adore every time I see this picture.




I don't even know what it is about this photo - something about it makes me happy. It makes all my girly-ness bubble up to the surface. I actually purchased three of the six items on here: the Chanel highlighter, the Ere Perez cream highlighter, and the Youngblood creme blush. I'm still waiting on the blush, but I am LOVING the two highlighters. I guess you could say this photo inspired me to purchase more makeup that I don't really need! Hee hee. In all seriousness, though, this photo was one of the reasons I wanted to start a blog. And I think that's pretty special.




source: (unknown)

Spring is here! The mornings aren't freezing cold and my car isn't covered in frost. It's beautiful. I am so much happier in the Spring & Summer. I love the warmth, the sun, the longer days... All I want to do is pack up little picnics and take my friends out for an adventure.






source: (unknown)

Cleverly placed objects, seemingly random but obviously used as decoration... I love it. It gives feeling to a home yet still looks nice and classy. This photo (and other similar ones on pinterest - I get stuck on that site for hours) actually has inspired me to redecorate my room. My walls are a bright turquoise colour, and I've decided to paint them white and have black, white and a few coloured decorations. I can't wait to get started.





Positano, Italy.
So beautiful. I can't imagine how lucky the people who live there are. Imagine seeing this kind of thing every day. It's absolutely breathtaking. I have never been overseas, and there are so many places I want to see. Travelling is at the top of my bucket list, and this is one of the first places I would love to see.



That's it for this post. Mostly because it's almost midnight, so it won't be Friday if I don't post it soon! I started this hours ago, I let myself get way too distracted. Blame pinterest and facebook!

Thanks for reading!


-V&c











No comments:

Post a Comment