Tuesday 17 September 2013

Weekly Wishlists

Check out what I'm lusting after this week! Think: French Bulldogs, DIY decor, and... vodka?! *gasp*












How freaking adorable is this?! Unfortunately asos only now has it in a baby pink, which is still super cute - but I'm going to wait until this one comes back in stock or I find it elsewhere. I just can't pass up mint-coloured things! Also, it's crazy to me that with the amount of makeup I have and carry around with me, I don't even have a makeup bag. No wonder I always lose my lipsticks. 



2. Mood Board
Obviously this isn't really a standard item I can just go out and buy, but it is something I want very much! When I next have some spare time I'm going to go out and get all the materials I need for this. I think I'll do a blog post about it, so keep an eye out for that!



Before you get the wrong impression, let me quickly clarify that I want this to use as decor. Also, as a cute little glass to drink my smoothies out of! How adorable would that be?! Though I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't say no to a bottle of vodka right about now.



4. Lancôme Blush Rose Désir
Look how pretty it is! Look at it! The lips kind of kill me (come on, you have to admit they're a little comical looking) but it works and I think those colours would go so nicely together. Super excited to get my hands on this!



5. Adam Brody
Need I say more? Look, if you're going to read my blog, you're going to have to prepare yourself for a seriously unhealthy, unforgiving obsession with Adam Brody. Can I have him?
(On another note, check out my "ladyboner" pinterest board. It's full of him. I regret nothing.)


-V&c


4 comments:

  1. So lovely. The Ted Baker mkeup bag is especially adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Makeup and french bulldogs... two of my favourite things! xo

      Delete
  2. Love this wish list. The Ted Baker makeup bags are so cute. I have the hot pink one with a bow but I definitely feel like I need another one as well.
    xo
    Marija

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've seen that one... but I agree with you - you definitely need another one! xo

      Delete