Friday 13 September 2013

Inspiration Thursdays

Or should I say Inspiration Fridays? Sorry this is late, I went out with a few people from work last night and then to dinner with my friend, and didn't end up getting home until a little before 2 am. It's still Thursday somewhere in the world, right? Right?

Let's get straight to it.














source: unknown

Bodrum, Turkey. What a beautiful place. It's like something out of a fairy tale. It's now one of my goals to visit this place and witness the beauty with my own eyes! (and camera lens)

( Check out my wanderlust pinterest board )




There's something about this picture that caught my eye immediately. Pretty, pink, and - a christmas tree! Christmas is my favourite holiday, no contest. It's not even just Christmas day I enjoy. I love the whole time leading up to it. The decorating, the christmas songs, the light displays people hold at their houses, etc. The spirit of Christmas gives me such a warm, happy feeling that's incomparable to anything else. When Christmas time comes around, I'm going to do a whole "series" of blogs about it. Decor, recipes, etc. This makes me want to start decorating my house immediately... Is September too early?

( Check out my christmas pinterest board )




Summer is approaching here in Australia in just a few months. It's my favourite season. What do you love about summer? I love the warmth, the sun, the beaches, the roadtrips, the fruity alcoholic beverages sipped outside or by the water, the barbeques, the friends, the longer days, the bright mornings, camping, short shorts... the list goes on.

( Check out my summer pinterest board )



source: unknown

This is going to be a hard picture to write about, because I'm not sure what it makes me feel or how it inspires me. But it's the fact that it makes me feel something, regardless of whether I can put it into words or not.




source: unknown

I just realised this is the first picture that isn't predominantly pink-toned. It throws it all off a little but it's fruit and pretty so totally worth it!
Whenever I see pictures like this, I can't help but think just how easy it would be to eat healthy. And with Summer coming up soon, I've decided now is a perfect time to start! 


That's all for this week's Inspiration "Thursdays". Hope you enjoyed it!

-V&c









1 comment:

  1. so beautiful and girly! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete