Tuesday 20 August 2013

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair




My holy grail. My love. My favourite skincare baby in the whole world. Nothing else has ever worked such a miracle on my dry, flaky skin.











Honestly, I adore it. I had been using the sample (I believe I purchased it on ebay after seeing a youtube guru recommend it - I can't remember who, though.) and noticed with surprise and delight how much better my skin was looking... and feeling! I bought it in this size, continued to use it and would constantly make my friends touch my face (Yep... Creepy) to feel how much smoother my skin was than usual. You see, I suffer from terribly dry and flaky skin... but applying this at night time and in the mornings after I cleanse and wash my face has made such a difference! My makeup goes on so much more nicely than it did. I seriously recommend it for anybody who's having issues with their dry and/or flaky skin!


I know this product is talked about so often in the beauty community, so I was trying to avoid it, but it needed a quick mention. I just can't get enough of it. It's honestly made my life better (yes - I'm that vain/self conscious) because nice looking skin is so important to me. My skin looks great when I use this even without makeup! The best part is, you only need the tiniest amount and it comes with a little dropper so it's pretty hard to accidentally use too much and waste it.

I bought the bottle shown above for $150 AUD in Myer. Expensive yes, but I wouldn't bat an eyelid over paying for it again once it's run out (if it ever does. It's lasted me for so long!)


Have you tried it? What did you think of it? What are some of your favourite skincare products?


Oh - and keep an eye out for my upcoming MICHAEL TODD REVIEW. After seeing nearly every beauty guru I follow talk about it (yes - I know they were sponsored) I decided to order a few things to see if it's truly as great as they claim. Seeing as my blog currently only has two posts, there's no way I'm being sponsored for this so you'll know I'm being honest. ;)


- V&c




No comments:

Post a Comment